Thursday, August 20, 2015

[Review] Skin Food Black Sugar Mask

          I've been using this wash off mask once or twice a week, here is what I think of this product.
picture from Skin Food Website

Ingredients:
            Sucrose, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Clycerin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Macademia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Lanolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Laurate, Butylparaben, BHT, Caramel, Parfum 

Texture:
          
          You can feel the grains when applied on the skin. It does melt a little as you  massage it on the face.
Smell:
          I love the smell, it smells a bit like lemon, there is also a sweet smell to it. 

Affordability:
          I bought this on Korean depart for $6.26, you don't really need too much when you apply it on your face. So, I do think is pretty affordable. You could also get this on Amazon for around $10.

Purpose:
          According to the SkinFood Website the product is "Enriched with minerals and vitamins, this face scrub effectively exfoliates dead skin that prevents makeup application, while revitalizing skin."


Overview:
          I've been using this product around one or twice a week, because I have dry skin, and if I use this more often I feel like my super dry skin can not take that. I really love this product. First use feel great, skin feel noticeably softer and smoother. (I can not stop touching my face.) But if I don't put moisturizer on in 10 mins or so my face start to get dry. When you apply the mask on your face it makes your skin look a little tan. (of course it will wash off). 
          I do really like this product, it makes my face feel really soft, and it does take the dead skin on face off. I would recommend this product, it really does work well.
          One thing I didn't like is the packaging isn't really sanitary, you have be very careful not to get any water inside the product.

Rating:
4.5/5

Hope this was helpful, and hope you enjoyed.





1 comment: